Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Ryan Manning Mobile has been in business for over 20 years. We service all types of Heavy equipment and work on small engines. Excellence is our motto. We take care of our clients like they are family
We are currently hiring a Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Heavy equipment and small engines. Job can either be in shop or mobile. If mobile, you will be provided with a vehicle.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Perform diagnostics, repair, and maintenance on all different makes and models of construction equipment and vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• We work on all equipment from weed eaters to heavy equipment.
• Experience in all fields is a plus but not necessary.
• 2-5 years of unsupervised heavy equipment mechanic experience
• English communication abilities
• Must have the tools necessary to complete jobs
• Ability to work in some adverse weather conditions
• Must be safety oriented
• Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
• Diagnostic ability
• Must have driver’s license
• Must be able to lift upwards of 50lbs.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
• Local Travel required
• Fabrication and welding experience is a plus
• CDL is a plus
• DOT Medical Certification is a plus
• Heavy equipment mechanic certification is a plus
8am to 5pm, Mon - Fri
Some weekends, however weekends are not common. Hours may vary
Located in West haven, Utah
Starting wage $25 per hr + more depending on experience
Must be willing to be a 1099 employee
- Hard worker
- Doesn't like to be micro managed but willing to take direction
- Able to work alone and stay motivated to get the job done
- Have a good sense and practical knowledge that affect actions
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to to email or for more information text 801-940-6678