BUS DRIVER Fixed Route (Hearst Castle )
***Fixed Route-(Hearst Castle)Bus Driver $5000 Dollar Sign-On Bonus***
Full-Time/Part- Time (Bus Driver) Motor Coach Operator- (FIXED ROUTE)
A (Bus Driver) Motor Coach Operator will provide transportation services to beautiful Hearst Castle in San Simeon, CA while honoring Lux Bus America's approach to business that starts with our commitment to safety, operational excellence, and customer service.
- Safely navigate to and from Hearst Castle on a fixed route.
- Interact with clients, customers, sub-contracted drivers, and fellow company drivers onsite in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Performs pre-trip transit vehicle inspections; identifies and reports safety concerns, defects and malfunctions, and other needed repairs.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance in a professional manner to ensure access for all passengers and promote passenger safety
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A or B Required
- Minimum 2 Years of Commercial Driving experience
- Clean driving record K4-Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Passenger Endorsements (Required)
- Air Brake Endorsements (Required)
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Flexible schedule- Includes Weekends and Holidays
- Full-Time Drivers -$22.00/hr.
- Part-Time Drivers $21.00/hr.
- Paid training
- $30 monthly phone allowance (Full-Time Only)
- $15 monthly phone allowance ( Part-Time Only)
For more information call 714-678-1862 (Se Habla Español)
Apply online at https://jobs.luxbusamerica.com/ - OR - Apply in-person at our corporate office located at Hearst Castle Road San Simeon, CA 93452
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation, we showcase our passion in each and every interaction with our employees, clients and within our community. Our commitment to excellence and integrity makes us the only choice in world-class refined service. We aren’t your typical bus company. And to us, you’re not a typical employee. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you came to the right place! We invest in our team members with a competitive wage, professional paid training, staff appreciation events, driver safety awards, and so much more. These are the cultural perks that make us so fantastic to work for!
Lux Bus America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.