Clean and pack specialist
Job Category: Packaging
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, city: Clarence, NY
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour gross
Schedule: First shift: Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Yearly Performance Reviews
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
- Follows job specifications for packaging as detailed on the job card
- Records start and completion of job
- Removes web from stamped parts and completes visual inspection
- Advises supervisor of shortfalls in quality and temporarily suspends sorting until issue is resolved; escalates to Plant Manager if needed
- Performs secondary inspection as directed by Plant Manager or Quality Control Dept.
- Follows FIFO protocol for inventory rotation
- Maintains proper housekeeping during and at the end of work shift
- Meets or exceeds department efficiency and productivity goals
- Cross trains and assists in other departments as required to meet production needs/deadlines
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to multi-task, ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment with business software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math & language skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.