CDL Class A Driver
CDL Class A Driver - $15,000 Sign On Bonus! Frequent Home Time!
Join Alliance Transport – A Carus Group Company. Our drivers are the dedicated transportation provider for Carus LLC, and we deliver environmental solutions and specialty chemistry products to customers throughout the United States.
Alliance is offering a $15,000 sign-on bonus, top of line tractors assigned to each driver and equipped with compatible ELDs, plus a diesel expense card, per diem, other supplemental pay offerings, and an excellent benefit package. If that sounds like a great fit, then come join our team. Alliance drivers are a committed team focused on effective communication, mutual respect, and results.
Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor, the Alliance Driver will:
- Complete assigned loads on-time with exceptional service and attention to detail
- Prioritize safety by performing thorough daily equipment inspections
- Take pride in their work
- Work well in a team environment
The right candidate will be an experienced trucking or logistics professional capable of meeting all the demands that come with operating tractor/trailers. Your credentials ideally include:
- Licensed CDL Class A driver with tanker and HAZMAT endorsements
- At least two years trucking experience (preferred)
- At least one year bulk tanker experience (preferred)
- Reliable cell phone and basic technical skills
Carus is a highly respected, family-owned company with deep roots in Illinois’ Starved Rock Country. We develop and manufacture products that clean the air, water and soil, and we are always exploring new opportunities and initiatives to expand our reach.
For over 100 years, Carus has been the employer of choice in the greater LaSalle-Peru area. Carus is a global company with locations in LaSalle, Illinois; Peru, Illinois; Belmont, North Carolina; and Oviedo, Spain. Through several local outreach initiatives, we actively support our local communities and STEM education.
It’s an exciting time to join the Carus team.
- The Peru business headquarters is undergoing a full office renovation.
- The LaSalle manufacturing facility has an exciting new project that will enhance our capabilities.
- We have a new strategy to accelerate growth and are executing at a high level.
- We are rooted in history but focused on the future!
Employees enjoy incredible work life balance and exceptional benefits.
- Generous PTO and 11 paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plans as well as company-paid basic life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees and their dependents.
- Employee engagement, company-sponsored volunteer opportunities and STEM education initiatives.
Want to learn more about Carus? Visit www.carusllc.com or check us out on Facebook @carusllc.
Carus is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/AAP/LGBTQ