Coordinator - Client Support - South San Francisco, CA more... ▼
|Location:||South San Francisco (S San Francisco), CA|
|Company:||The Freeman Company|
|First posted:||April 14, 2017 (last updated 5 days 12 hours ago)|
We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Are you the 'glue' that keeps the team moving forward and functioning at a high level? Then join our Freeman family as a Client Support Coordinator for an administrative opportunity responsible for supporting our Business Development and Client Solutions teams with conference calls, collateral preparation, event coordination, travel, and work tickets. The goal of this role is to partner with these key partners with the production of events, once the show has been secured. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Work with sales team on-site as required during production.
- Sell and Produce Value Added and Sponsorship Sale programs.
- Handle incoming sales leads
- Manage upselling opportunities within show management packages
- Assist the sales team with the coordination of large exhibit projects
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum three + years of administrative support experience
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software applications
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Administrative sales experience or tradeshow work experience
- Knowledge of Total Show System (TSS), (please use the apply button below) (SFDC), and Event Process Solutions (EPS).
- High School Diploma or GED
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Español) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail (see application details) .
Please mention LogisticsJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.