SAP SMEs, Administrators, and Developers (Funded - Multiple Openings and Levels) Job more... ▼
|First posted:||April 04, 2017 (last updated 1 week 2 days ago)|
SAP SMEs, Administrators, and Developers (Funded - Multiple Openings and Levels) (Job Number:425076)
The Global Combat Support System-Army will ultimately replace several aging and outdated Army management information systems across tactical logistics environments within the Army's Active and Reserve components as well as the National Guard.
SAIC is seeking SAP and Aviation logistics experienced professionals to create new logistics automation capabilities for the US Army within the GCSS ERP system, which is based on SAP.
SAIC is seeking a wide range of SAP expertise -- both with systems administration using Basis as well as application side development using Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP).
Working knowledge of the following SAP Modules, with experience providing custom-developed tailoring and configuration(s):
Material Management, specifically Sub-modules of Inventory Management and Purchasing
Finance Costing (SAP FICO)
Human Resource Management
Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM)
- Familiarization with SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (SAP PI)
- Understanding of SAP tables, data structure and programs
- Use of Integrated Product and Processing Engineering in SAP ERP
- Knowledge of Army Aviation Systems unique functions, interfaces, and reports.
- Identifying and analyzing existing RICEFW to recommend changes needed to meet Aviation specific needs while maintaining existing Ground-based functionality.
- Interoperability between SAP ERP modules as well as externally using SAP IDOCs
- Familiarity with SAP transport management
- Design/Architecture Development: Blueprinting, ARIS Process modeling, development of requirements and technical specifications
- Test: Use of HP Quality center to manage requirements, test and defects, including development of automated testing.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 11, 2017, 4:56:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Please mention LogisticsJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.