Sr. Manager Ecommerce (Ops & Project Management) more... ▼
|Location:||New York, NY|
|First posted:||March 27, 2017|
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Sr. Manager of eCommerce Operations & Project Management leads the daily order management operations for the Ray-Ban and Oakley eCommerce North America business, as well as leads and coordinates key multi-functional projects. The Sr. Manager also act as the key local contact for the Oakley Customization program. This individual will be responsible for daily operations, key performance indicators, key initiatives and best practices discovery and implementation.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages day-to-day planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting for web project-related initiatives. Projects span multiple web sites and brands, sales and operations, both domestic and international.
- Confidently leads intra-department and external teams to project success, using the most appropriate project management methodology.
- Plans and discovers (e.g. Requirements gathering).
- Executes on the Plan (e.g. Project Control, Issues/Risk Management).
- Deploys (e.g. Coordinate the launch of a new website).
- Ensures timely and appropriate generation, collection, and dissemination of project information.
- Manages relationships with internal "customers" and external vendors.
- Helps track budget spend.
- Optimizes operation systems for all business sectors including: IBM Sales Center, SAP, CyberSource, banking portals, fraud analytics, shipping, order management, and customer service.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline operations and process improvements.
- Serves as the logistics liaison to optimize day-to-day order fulfillment to ensure timely and efficient order processing.
- Facilitates the Quality Assurance process.
- Manages packing and shipping collateral/material and budgeting with warehouse team.
- Acts as the liaison with payment processing vendor Cybersource, fraud management PFSWeb and payment portals BAMS, PayPal, Discover.
- Manages inventory statuses (ready to ship, in-transit, backorder) and creates best-in-class process and operations for informing consumers.
- Monitors KPIs for customer service and identifies improvement areas.
- Oversees returns & cancellations performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience in eCommerce operations with increasing leadership responsibilities
- Solid understanding of and experience in ecommerce business to resolve issues and problems
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of management principles and practices including budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please mention LogisticsJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.