Warehouse Manager II more... ▼
|First posted:||March 16, 2017|
The Fremont, NE location of Helena Chemical Company, a national, agricultural chemical company, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Manager II. With an excellent opportunity for advancement.
- College Degree preferred; Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Supervisory, Warehouse, and Agricultural experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to possess a minimum Class B CDL with endorsements
- Position also requires regularly lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds, frequently lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or moving more than 100 pounds.
- Work with Helena Chemical Company retail locations to assess needs including logistics between locations.
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current at the location(s).
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse, equipment, and vehicles. Prepares work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment or vehicles. Maintains monthly truck reports.
- Assists in invoicing tickets, credit memos and other related computer duties.
- Hires and trains necessary staff to operate the facility (excluding sales staff).
- Provides office support to location.
- Confers with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as production, sales, records control, purchasing, and compliance.
- Directs salvage of damaged or used material.
- Participates in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities (S.D.S.) to comply with OSHA, EPA, and DOT regulations.
- Handles walk-in sales and works with suppliers' representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
Helena Chemical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Please mention LogisticsJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.